Monday, June 8, 2009

Beauty

As I was putting my shoes on this morning I looked at my messenger bag and noticed an inch worm. I ended up staring at it for about 3 minutes in amazement. God's creation is incredibly beautiful, and for the life of me I cannot understand how people can see all the intricacies of it all and still think it came from a pool of slime (I don't blame Darwin because to my understanding he did not "invent" evolution to that extent, but micro-evolution. Correct me if I am wrong, please).

On another note, my mom came up to visit this weekend and her car broke down yesterday. Bleah. So now she probably needs a new car as this was her summer to buy a new one anyways (by "new" I mean used), and this is a particularly expensive repair (we think). So please pray for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment