Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things I find incredibly irritating

Someone doing a lot of texting with the button tones turned on.

Trying to help someone with their computer, when they don't want to learn, they just want you to do it for them...over and over again.

There is no such thing as "a bluetooth"...bluetooth is a wireless standard used to transmit data short distances, not the thing in your ear. Saying "I bought a bluetooth today" is the equivalent of buying a book and saying "I bought an english."

People claiming that I can't pronounce my last name, just because I don't want to say it. I have been asked how to pronounce my name at least 3 times by every person I have ever met, it just gets old after 15 years, ya know? Plus: its my last name, why wouldn't I learn how to say it?

Note: This is not a rant (except for the first one) simply a list of things that irritate me and the reason why.

3 comments:

  1. so, um.
    let me ask you again.
    your last name.
    it is quite odd.
    is it even possible to pronounce it?

    just kidding. maybe I can be your official pronouncer, and then you won't have to say it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pronounce it because you always say it too fast.

    And no, I don't have a bluetooth. I just have white teeth.

    ReplyDelete