Friday, July 17, 2009

Just existing

Today I realized that this last couple of weeks I have been simply existing, nothing more. I have not really enjoyed life, nor have I loathed it, I have just sort of been there. The best way I can describe it is thus (ok, so this is NOT the best way...I lied, but it is much more interesting): Its like being a mediocre guy on a blind date with a mediocre girl at the Dining Commons. During this date neither of you talk, you just sit and eat. Eventually friends come along, some for you, and some for the girl, and you go your separate ways; forgetting that you were even on a date. Now, a couple hours later, you can't even remember what she looked like or what her name was. You can however remember that she was the most awesome person you ever met, but now you never have the chance to meet her again.

That was my last couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment